Tread depth 8/32
ST255/85R16 E Endurance
Radial Special Trailer (ST) tire Capable of TranSporting Heavy Cargo Including RV and Caravan in Highway Service.
- Help tire to remain cool while towing heavy loads
- Helps to provide sidewall protection
- Minimizes air loss in Trailer applications because of 100% halobutyl rubber
- Helps resist cuts and punctures to sidewalls
- Offers improved durability and carrying capacity while remaining compatible with tire pressure monitoring Systems and typical tire inflation stations
- Optimized tread depth and decoupling Groove
- Scuff guard
- Specialized inner liner
- Durawall Technology
- Rugged fabric-steel construction
We put a total of 25,000 km on the set we installed (we changed the Trailer King set the trailer came with). Solid performance through the 25,000 km we had them for. This includes a 17,000 round trip through US and Canada with both high 100F and low 30F temps and towing speeds of as much as 65-70 mph. Boondocking and rough rocky terrain/roads were no problem. No issues whatsoever, nice and even thread wear (yes axels are not bent and are aligned that helps :)). We are about to change this set due to the mileage on it and looking at the same for replacement.
After 2 weeks and 6,000+ KM no issues. Will update after our return trip, 4 more weeks to go.
Awesome! So, how is it 4 weeks later? ;)
Had endurance tires on my RV before and replaced them with new ones. Would not travel without endurance tires on my RV. Very difficult to get but if you need some Tire Direct is the place to go. Great service and very competitive price.
Came in as ordered, fast delivery, great service overall!
Endurance - 225/75R15 117N