Top 3 - Winter tires / Off-road
Dive headfirst into adventure with our selection of OFF-ROAD tires! Experience an unparalleled off-road adventure. Adventure begins where the road ends!
This selection is based on feedback from our customers, reviews, and information provided by the manufacturers, as well as the personal appreciation of some of our employees who drive these tires day to day.
1. Aggressive look!
BFGoodrich All Terrain T/A KO2
Good load index, good durability, power, a tough solution!
- Very robust.
- Off-road grip and handling.
- Technology to prevent protruding objects from catching and splitting the sidewall.
2. Entry level
Sailun Terramax A/T
Rugged and a little bit noisy, the Terramax A/T is an all-weather tire that will give you a good return on a minimum investment.
- Superior traction for pickups both off and on the road.
- Stability, quiet and comfortable.
- Aggressive design.
3. Top of the range
Yokohama GEOLANDAR A/T XD
Here, you have THE four seasons tire approved for severe snow conditions. Perfect for pickup trucks, on and off road!
- Wide and flat profile for a long duration of life.
- Rated for severe snow conditions.
- Composed optimized which improves resistance to cuts and outcuts.
- Studdable (several dimensions possible).