LT275/70R18 E WRANGLER DURATRAC
All-Season / Winter All-Terrain Passenger Light Truck/SUV tire. The Bold, Aggressive Design Makes it Also Suitable for Commercial Light Truck Applications, such as Work Truck Towing and Hauling.
- Offers enhanced traction in deep mud and snow
- Help provide enhanced dirt, gravel and mud traction
- Help provide enhanced traction and lateral stability while reducing road noise
- Helps protect wheels from accidental curb damage
- Enhanced traction in winter driving conditions
- TractiveGroove Technology™
- Self-cleaning shoulder blocks
- Highly angled center tread blocks
- Rim protector
- LT sizes pinned for #16 metal studs
- 50,000 mile/80,000 km (on standard load sizes) Goodyear Limited Tread Life Warranty
- Goodyear Highway Auto and Light Truck Tire Replacement Limited Warranty
Wrangler Duratrac - 275/65R18 116S
A fine product with a great price point beating out competitors by hundreds. I haven’t installed them but the look is great and the delivery was fast and easy. I’ll update when I drive for 1,000 km. Thank you.
This is our second Wrangler Duratrac set of tires. Great grips for winter driving. The fact that we don't have to change to winter tires is a bonus! Truly an all-seasoned tires.
Good pricing and delivery
I ordered these Wrangler Duratrac's from TireDirect and they can so quickly and the customer service was excellent. I have just recently installed the tires and so far they have been great but I have only had them a short time so I guess we will see. I normally buy the BFGoodrich KO2's for my truck but they have recently discontinued the size I need so I made the switch to the Duractrac's. Fingers crossed they are just as good.