Tread depth 9/32
275/35R20 XL FIREHAWK INDY 500
Ultra-High Performance Summer Passenger Car Radial tire.
- Improves water evacuation and increases resistance to hydroplaning
- Provides 20% shorter stopping distance on wet roads
- Improve cornering and handling in dry conditions
- Proprietary pulse groove technology
- Improved wet rubber compound and tread design
- New tread compound and wide shoulder blocks
- Gold Pledge Limited Warranty
- Buy and Try 30-Day Guarantee
The Firestone Firehawk tires handle far better than the Micheline Pilots which came on my vette originally. The Micheline tires would float the car left or right as much as 3 feet here in Atlantic Canada where the roads have transport truck grooves from the volume of traffic. I saved almost $700 as well which was an added bonus.
These are a great handling tire that hook up pretty decent, hard to beat for the price.
Tires look and perform great.
Put these tires on a few days ago and instantly feel the grip. Where I would have run into traction light issues on spirited turns I am glued to the ground now. I expect it will get better as the weather gets warmer.
No complaints for the money