Tread depth 9/32
205/40R17 XL FIREHAWK INDY 500
Ultra-High Performance Summer Passenger Car Radial tire.
- Improves water evacuation and increases resistance to hydroplaning
- Provides 20% shorter stopping distance on wet roads
- Improve cornering and handling in dry conditions
- Proprietary pulse groove technology
- Improved wet rubber compound and tread design
- New tread compound and wide shoulder blocks
- Gold Pledge Limited Warranty
- Buy and Try 30-Day Guarantee
Firehawk Indy 500 - 235/45R17 94W
Good looking tire , performs just as well.
Feels like I’m driving on a cloud.
The Firestone Firehawk tires handle far better than the Micheline Pilots which came on my vette originally. The Micheline tires would float the car left or right as much as 3 feet here in Atlantic Canada where the roads have transport truck grooves from the volume of traffic. I saved almost $700 as well which was an added bonus.
These are a great handling tire that hook up pretty decent, hard to beat for the price.