Summer & Winter (All-weather)
Out of stock. No worries though, we can help you!
Wheels sold separately.
Image shown as an example. Prices in CAD dollars
Tread depth 13/32
Superior mud, rock, water expulsion
LT245/75R17 E Adventuro AT-AW
All-Terrain All-Weather/Winter Passenger Light Truck tire. All LT Designation Sizes feature Heavy Duty 10-Ply Construction.
- Provides excellent wet and dry grip, longer tread life, and improved cut/chip resistance
- Provides all weather traction for improved Winter Performance
- Results in self-cleaning tread design for consistent off-road Performance, while reducing stone holding/drilling
- Helps reduce road noise for a quieter, more comfortable ride
- Helps protect wheel from curb damage
- Meets the industry's Severe Snow Service requirements
- Enhanced tread compound
- Optimized tread block design and siping
- 3D Grooves with chamfered Edges
- Five-pitch pattern technology
- Rim protector
- Carries the Three Peak Mountain Snow Flake symbol
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
I tried these on my 2010 Ram 1500 after running both Toyo & Kumho AT tires. Both great tires for my area (Southern Alberta) These AT's from GT Radial are no where close. If you do anything more than summer highway driving i would not recommend these.
Quite on open & dry highway
Next to no traction on ice & snow
Awful in mud ( gums up and gives no traction)
Price point is high for the value
After -20 the tire may as well be glass