Top 3 - Winter tires for SUV and CUV
SUVS… They are the perfect family haulers of the year 2000—they are everywhere! Here is our top 3 for choosing the right tire!
Here are our top 3 to drive your kids… Your kids' friends… The dog... and the big bag of soccer balls!
MICHELIN® X-Ice® Snow
Excellent durability, very quiet, and a high-end tire that will last a long time!
- Ultimate snow and ice confidence.
- Excellent winter traction.
- Great fuel efficiency.
2. Value for money
Yokohama iceGUARD G075
The Yokohama iceGUARD G075 takes on the harshest winters with exceptional performance on Canadian roads. For those who don't mind winter!
- 3D triple sipes for improved stability and handling.
- Optimum contact with the road surface.
- Longer, more even wear.
3. High end
Bridgestone Blizzak™ DM-V2
When the winter weather is unpredictable, these tires give you the ability to navigate the ice and snow with improved braking power.
- Removes water from the surface of the tire to give you better traction on snow and ice.
- Block edges increased by 15% to give you greater control on snowy surfaces.
- More surface of the tire to touch the ground to give you more control in winter conditions.