Top 3 - Winter tires / Pickup
Pickup trucks come in a WIDE variety of sizes, and it is often hard to make the right choice with tires. Here are our top 3 picks for pickup truck tires!
This selection is based on comments from our customers, reviews, and information provided by the manufacturers, as well as the personal appreciation of some of our employees who drive with these tires on a daily basis. Also note that the truck tire market is very oriented towards all-season tires, especially when we look at 10-ply "LT" tires.
MICHELIN® Agilis® Crossclimate®
Stay on time without the down time! Outstanding combination of longevity, reliability and year-round traction on all road surfaces for today's most demanding vehicles.
- Most durable heavy duty light truck tire.
- Improved tread life under heavy loads.
- Excellent wet and snow traction.
Firestone Winterforce LT
This robust and reliable winter tire offers excellent traction on snowy and icy roads. For those looking for reliable performance in tough winter driving environments.
- Solid, load-carrying construction.
- Comfortable, confident driving.
- Excellent grip in cold weather.
3. Entry level
Sailun Ice Blazer WST2 LT
A low-cost, high-potential solution that is also stunnable!
- Quiet and comfortable ride.
- Maximum performance on ice.
- Green technology: extensive use of environmentally friendly materials.