265/40R21 XL SCORPION WINTER
Winter Passenger SUV/CUV tire.
- Improved handling on snowy surfaces and reduces the braking distance in all winter driving conditions
- Improves traction, lateral force during cornering, slalom and lane change situations
- Excellent wet handling and wet braking performance
- Circumferential grooves: two and four groove version
- New mould profile
- Directional & symmetric tread pattern design with modular block geometry and sipe layout
- New tread pattern compound with innovative materials
- Run Flat and Seal Inside construction technology on certain sizes
They shipped me tires which are 5 years old. That’s simply unacceptable given that tires expire after 6 years and represent a danger for people’s lives.
Hello, in fact, a tire can be considered as new up to 5 years from the date of manufacture. A tire sold as new can be safely used for at least 5 to 6 years. Some sources indicate that the expiration date of a tire can be as long as 10 years. So there is no problem to use your tires safely, considering that they are stored under maximum conditions to preserve their quality in our warehouses.
Thank you :)!