Looks like your tire model is kind of popular!
There are only 0 available. No worries though, we can help you!
Tread depth 9.5/32
235/60R17 Advantage T/A Sport
All Season Passenger Car tire.
- Provides more biting Edges for increased wet and light snow traction and stability for longer wear
- Deliver outstanding grip year round
- Designed to disperse water from under the Contact patch
- Manages tread wear Evolution for longer life and a quiet ride
- Maintain consistent Performance and appearance throughout the life of the tire
- Maintains optimal footprint shape during cornering and high speed situations
- Stabilizes sidewall for crisp handling and a comfortable ride
- Provides consistent steering response and road feel
- 3D active sipe technology
- Advanced silica infused tread compounds
- Aqua-Flume Technology - curvilinear Groove network
- Computer optimized footprint
- Full depth tread
- ETEC System
- G-WEdge sidewall stabilizer
- Continuous center rib
- 60,000 Mile Limited Treadwear Warranty (H & V Rated Tires)
- 70,000 Mile Limited Treadwear Warranty (T Rated Tires)
I was faced with the excruciating task of trying to replace a 1 year old tire thru factory warranty. If anyone has ever tried to do this you'll know exactly what I'm talking about. For some unknown reason these multibillion dollar tire companies make it extremely difficult to collect a warranty. I had not just the factory warranty but that that size of tire in that brand was discontinued. Of course the dealer that I purchased them from tried to skip the factory warranty part and move me into their highest profit garbage tires. They told me there was no way I was going to find this tire so I would have to replace all four. I was not willing to except this diagnosis so I took it upon myself to try and find somewhere that still had one of these tires on a Shelf. Enter TireDirect.ca ..It took me exactly 20 minutes to find this tire at TireDirect and it was $20 cheaper than I had originally purchased them for. I ordered it online and they promptly shipped it to my house in 2 days. I walked into the dealership who still had my wheel with the defective Tire and the salesman looked at me shocked and said "where did you get that"? I said to him "don't worry about it I don't mind doing your job for you". They charged me $20 to mount and balance it and I was on my way. It took me approximately 2 weeks to get the Michelin group to refund my money for the tire so in the end I paid $20 which is what I was expecting to pay if it was prorated. Thank you TireDirect.ca