Yokohama Mail-in Rebate Winter 2019
BLUEARTH WINTER V905
GEOLANDAR A/T G015
GEOLANDAR X-CV G057
ELIGIBLE TIRES (SET OF 4 TIRES PURCHASED)*
Valid from September 15, 2019 au December 15, 2019
2019 YOKOHAMA CANADA WINTER PROMOTION – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. All fields must be completed or your claim will not qualify for this offer.
2. From September 15th to December 15th, 2019, consumers can get your rebate on a set of four ICEGUARD 1G52C, ICEGUARD IG51V, ICEGUARD IG53, ICEGUARD G075, BLUEARTH WINTER V905, GEOLANDAR A/T G015, GEOLANDAR G055, GEOLANDAR X-CV G057, GEOLANDAR H/T G056, AVID ASCEND, AVID ASCEND GT, AVID TOURING-S.
3. The Winter Rebate only applies to retail sales of new replacement tires from an authorized Yokohama Canada dealer. Claims from unauthorized dealers will be denied.
4. All rebate submissions must be submitted online or mailed in by the end user and not the dealer from where the tires were purchased.
5. You must purchase individual sets of four (4) tires (no singles or doubles).
6. Maximum of 4 sets of (4) tires purchased can be claimed per person, household, business, or email.
7, To claim your YOKOHAMA rebate you must submit online or fully complete this claim form, attach a copy of your invoice and mail it to the Yokohama Rebate Centre by December 15th, 2019.
8. The invoice from a CANADIAN AUTHORIZED RETAIL DEALER must clearly identify the tire dealer name, invoice number, date of purchase, tread pattern name, tire size, customer or business name, quantity purchased and the installation/mounting fees. Tires must be purchased and installed at the same authorized Canadian Yokohama Tire dealer.
9. Rebate is paid in the form of a Yokohama Visa* Prepaid Card. Qualifying Yokohama Visa Prepaid Card will be processed and mailed out according to the information found on this claim form. Card is issued by Peoples Trust Company pursuant to license by Visa Int. *Trademark of Visa International Service Association and used under license by Peoples Trust Company. No cash access or recurring payments. Card valid for up to 6 months; unused funds will forfeit after the valid thru date. Card terms and conditions apply.
10. Yokohama Visa Prepaid Card will only be mailed to Canadian addresses.
11. Failure to provide the documents, incomplete documentation or illegible documentation will result in the rejection of your claim. Please ensure that you keep a copy of all forms including your receipt for your records. We will not be returning any proofs of purchase submitted with any claims. Yokohama Tire (Canada) Inc. is not responsible for lost, stolen, damaged or misdirected mail.
12. A portion of the rebate which Yokohama Tire (Canada) Inc. is paying you is an amount on account of GST/HST and QST, as applicable. To check the status of your rebate visit www.yokohamarebate.ca. If after 8 weeks from mailing in your claim you have not received any communication please contact us by email at YokohamaTireRebate@360incentives.com or call 1.877.888.4559