195/65R15 TURANZA QUIETTRACK
All-Season Passenger Car Touring tire.
- Help prevent high-frequency noise and provide snow traction
- For enhances snow traction and improved wear
- Enhanced water evacuation from contact patch under wet conditions
- Helps pierce the water to help reduce the risk of hydroplaning
- Combines precisely tuned and tested enhancements in the tread that help dampen road noise
- In groove ridges
- 3D full-depth sipes on all ribs, full depth grooves and open shoulder slots
- Rounded footprint
- Open shoulder slots
- Quiettrack technology package
- Platinum Pact Limited Warranty
- 90-Day Buy and Try Guarantee
- 80,000 Mile Limited Treadwear Warranty
Just installed the tires 2 weeks ago and on on the highway was I could hear the tire noise like having winter tires on. It’s a bit hard but could be due to the cold weather causing the rubber to get hard so I’ll have to test them in the summer to see the difference. On the plus side, the tires are very grippy and the steering gets a bit harder. The tires are more firm so the bumps on the road are not felt so much. The sidewalls bulge a bit so I think the intent was to to have a softer ride but I think I’ll need more time to asses these tires. Overall I would rate them as ok at a reasonable price.