Tread depth 13/32
275/60R20 TERRAMAX AT
All-Terrain On/Off Road Passenger Light Truck/SUV All-Season/Winter tire Designed to Deliver Superior Traction for SUVs, Pickups and Vans.
- Maximum performance to expel water, snow, slush and mud for optimum traction in all terrain conditions
- Provides superior comfort and control
- Extra deep tread sipes at varying angles improve comfort without sacrificing traction
- Aggressive open shoulder tread design
- Solid center rib
- Multi-directional sipe system
- 50,000 Mile/80,000 km Limited Treadwear Warranty (P-Metric Sizes Only)
Terramax A/T - 265/65R18 114T
Received these tires when I ordered them in about a week. The tires look great and the price was very good. I will be running them in the spring when my winters come off. I have run many types of Sailun’s on cars before and all were awesome. I hope these AT’s are just as good.
Smooth and quiet ride and no weather to judge ability to navigate in snow or freezing rain but tread appears to be formidable and.
Quick, professional and friendly service GREAT GREAT GREAT.
Bought them for my 2017 Dodge Ram. Was a bit skeptical as I wasn't familiar with the brand. Well I have to say I am pleasantly surprised! They look great on my truck. They are not very noisy and ride very well. Also was very happy with Tiredirect.ca...great service and pricing.
great tires for saskatchewan winters, good on ice, good in snow, if travelling a lot of gravel roads, they do throw a lot of rocks due to the aggressive pattern.